Hair Scissors Sharpening Machines

Scissor Sharpening Machines, Training, Education, Business Opportunity,Hairdressing scissors and shears, Xzacta Shears scissor sharpening machines are the only choice for factory results for the hairdresser, Xzacta Shears stands for very sharp shears, scissors, blenders, thinners, and texturizers for the professional hairdresser, barber, barber shop, and beauty salons.
http://puterneuter.blogspot.com/
http://www.xzactashears.com


SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEMS

Hello, I'm SHEARLY SHEARS, the official spokes-model for the XZACTA SHEARS ULTIMATE SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEM. This is a very unique & revolutionary scissor sharpening machine/s. All scissor sharpening machine manufacturing companies claim to be the best. I am naturally a little snippy, so I don't mind telling you that some are not telling the truth and others don't know they are not telling the truth. Salon scissor sharpening has been done incorrectly for a very long time. Don't be another poor to mediocre scissor sharpener. Believe me there are more than enough bad scissor sharpeners with very pretty scissor sharpening machines. Just ask a few hair stylists? Nobody touches my scissor blades but Xzacta Shears baby! I understand the difficulty in making a decision. There are links to nearly all of Xzacta Shears competitors on http://www.xzactashears.com/ . I want you know about everybody before you make a decision to purchase of a scissor sharpening machine or system. Please visit http://www.xzactashears.com/ for more detailed information.

Xzacta provides training, education, business opportunity, and a business package

that includes everything you need to go back home and start making an income (minus a vehicle, bank account, credit card terminal, etc.). No, no, no..... we do not promise you a 6 figure income. We tell you upfront that scissor sharpening can be difficult. We do believe with our training, education, our scissor sharpening system, and dedicated hard work that you can be successful and make a good living. I will be the first to tell you that dedication and work are critical to your success. With our training and sharpening system, you will be among the elite in the industry. You have to provide the dedication and work ethic. How much more honest can I be??? I'll see you in class...Ryan

Thursday, July 26, 2012

www.xzactashears.com

It is a big mistake to attempt to restore a radius once it has been altered by improper sharpening.  And believe me, there is tons of that out there.  There is one company out of Colorado that claims that their machine will restore scissors to like new.  There is not any scissor sharpening machine being sold that on its own will restore a pair of scissors to like new, much less restore an 800 mm radius once it has been destroyed.  Besides that, there are millions of  scissors manufactured that have a radius other than 800 mm.

In one youtube video I demonstrate why you would never restore a radius once it has been altered.  The Xzacta Scissor Sharpening System can do this at the digression of my Technicians.  However, I very strongly teach them NOT to do this.  When used as taught the Xzacta Scissor Sharpening Machine will follow whatever radius is on the blade/s with a pre-set consistent angle all across the blade.  According to my patent attorney, who was a working, licensed mechanical engineer before going to law school,  that machine that claims to "restore a 800 mm radius" will actually change the angle along the blade.  It is my experience that this is true and is why I very quickly quit using it and sent it back.  Folks.... what can I say?  If there was a scissor sharpening machine out there that was better than the Xzacta Shears Ultimate Scissor Sharpening Machine,  I promise you I would be using it.  There is not anything out there that even comes close!  And there are quite a few on the web that are not telling you the truth.  Please beware.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

19 comments:

  1. Admiring the dedication you put into your site and in depth information
    you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
    Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My web site - online trading and online investing

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive activity and our whole community shall be thankful to you.
    Review my weblog ; gutes geld verdienen im internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your
    videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to
    say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    Also visit my web-site http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=2243&affiliate_banner_id=24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin
    for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    Here is my site how to make good money online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog here! Also your site so much up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink for your host?
    I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
    Also visit my web blog : online payday loans texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply could not leave your website before suggesting that I
    actually enjoyed the usual information a person supply to your visitors?
    Is going to be back frequently in order to inspect new posts
    Feel free to surf my blog post : affiliation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's actually good, keep up writing.
    Also visit my blog post ... watch casino online megavideo sites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think
    that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.
    Feel free to visit my page : best Usa casinos online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somebody necessarily assist to make critically
    posts I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to create this
    particular put up amazing. Great job!
    Also see my website :: online blackjack real money

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every weekend i used to visit this web page, because i wish
    for enjoyment, as this this website conations in fact pleasant funny data too.
    Take a look at my blog :: tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
    Take a look at my web site education affiliates

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post will assist the internet users for setting up
    new webpage or even a blog from start to end.
    Here is my webpage ; make money online no investment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this post.
    Feel free to visit my web blog : slot machines games

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    post posted at this website is genuinely good.
    Visit my webpage : usa on line casino

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
    your further post thank you once again.
    Feel free to visit my site - online casino usa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


    Here is my homepage ... diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy are using Wordpress for your site
    platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and set up my own. Do you require any
    html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!



    Also visit my website; online job search engines

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, I do believe your blog could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some
    overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Apart from that, wonderful site!

    my web page; Saggy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rіght on. Anytime I go on %source_url&%, I finԁ a ωebѕite that is useful anԁ challenging.
    . It's always helpful to study posts from fellow authors and incorporate something from other blogs.

    Feel free to surf to my page 24856

    ReplyDelete

Followers